How to use Bioboost®?
- Established Lawns
Ideal for established lawns, just fertilise three times per year in spring, summer and autumn at 5kg per 100m2 – there’s no need to water it in.
- New lawns
For seed bed or ready lawn mix Bioboost® into the top 50mm of soil at 13kg per 100m2 before seeding or laying the turf. After the third mowing apply 7kg per 100m2 and you’ll have great looking lawn.
Tips for lawn care and pruning tips (Seven pages 118KB PDF)
In late winter or early spring apply 100g per rose, then repeat four to six weeks later for healthy plants.
In spring apply 1.3kg per 10m2 to your annuals, then in summer apply 800g per 10m2 to promote healthy growth.
In spring and summer apply 2kg per 10m2 to maintain great looking and long lasting growth.
- Trees and shrubs
Bioboost® is great for fruit trees as it encourages good strong growth without interfering with flowering and fruiting. Just apply 150g - 200g within the feeder root zone (depending on the size and nutrient requirements of the plant) and work into the top 20 - 30mm of the surface zone.
- For ground work or bed preparation incorporate Bioboost® to a depth of 10cm at 250g - 300g per m2. Potassium, calcium and magnesium should be added where soil levels of these nutrients are low.
- Vegetable gardens
Perfect for vegetable gardens, prior to planting work 200g of Bioboost® per m2 into the top 50- 100mm of soil. Then side dress with a supplementary NPK fertiliser two to three weeks later for a great vege crop.
How do I store Bioboost®?
Store in a closed container (or bag) in a dry place to avoid Bioboost® decomposing and becoming smelly.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Observe good hygiene practises and wash hands after use.
- Minimise dust generation when handling and avoid inhaling the dust (wear a dust mask if necessary).
- Keep storage areas free of dust and remove any potential sources of ignition.